1) After many rained out attempts it's movie in the park night -- this time for real -- at Sleepy Hollow's Horan Landing at the riverfront. Join us for the hilarious and family-friendly classic Princess Bride at 8 p.m. (And if by strange fluke, this nice weather - see below - experiences a sudden turn for the worse, the movie will move indoors to the Elm Street senior center.) Phew!
2) Are you a local business owner, local business lover, hobnobber, foodie? Register "NOW," urges in the Chamber, for this special "Taste of Sleepy Hollow and Tarrytown and Beyond" networking/eating/drinking event at Hudson Harbor in September. Here's how.
3) Wednesday will bring a respite from dreary skies—sunny weather is expected, with highs hovering around 75. The UV index will reach "Very High," so pack sunblock if you're headed outdoors.
4) "Disbarred Yorktown Attorney Faces 13 Counts for Defrauding Clients" is yesterday's most-read story.
5) On the blog front: gastronomes, more reason to rejoice. The Hudson Valley's Restaurant Week is also on the horizon.