1) Late-breaking news, Sleepy Hollow's former GM site has a developer. A partnership between two, actually. Read more here.
2) A big story on the other side of the river involved the heroism of a state trooper out of Tarrytown barracks: A wrong-way driver with dementia made it eight-miles on the Thruway without injuring anyone; a state trooper got out of his car on the highway and stopped him.
3) Polar Vortex wearing you out yet? Tips to avoid hypothermia come from Hudson Valley Hospital.
4) Resolved to get more creative in the New Year? How about taking a turn at playwriting? A workshop is about to begin at the Hudson Valley Writers' Center led by award-winning playwright, Angelo Parra. More info here.
5) Register now for the upcoming Chamber networking, food, wine and beer event on Jan. 16 at Hudson Harbor's Lodge. A taste of Greater Sleepy Hollow Tarrytown and beyond for neighboring chambers, corporate and small businesses and local restaurants. Read more here.