1) At this morning's Town of Greenburgh work session for the Board of Trustees, Paul Feiner plans propose issuing an Request for Proposals for the sale of Frank's Nursery. He recommends a deadline of February 1 for the town to accept the highest bidder with no conditions. Read more on this here.
2) Tarrytowners in need of unloading some of your stuff: today is the last day to sign up for the village-wide tag sale this Saturday. Find out how to be on the map here.
3) Tuesday will be mostly sunny, with highs in the mid-60s and no rain.
4) "Peekskill Police Find Homeless Man with Drugs in Vacant House" was one of yesterday's most-read stories.
5) In Patch blogs, Kim McCafferty writes about raising two boys with autism.