1) "I think one way to successfully encourage even more tourism would be to expand the NYC Bicycle Shares program to the river villages in Westchester," writes Greenburgh Supervisor Paul Feiner in his post on Patch. Do you think a program where visitors pick up bikes at the train stations would work or, like commenter Steve Mustacchi mentioned, are we just too hilly for casual riders? Weigh in here.
2) Did you miss the Sept. 19 Board of Education's Capital Projects presentation and the many plans for our district buildings and fields? You can find the link for the full presentation online here.
3) Expect unseasonably warm temperatures in the afternoon.
4) Among the most popular articles from the region this weekend: "Somers Man Catches on Hidden Camera Police Officer Removing his Pro-gun Sign."
5) This blog has popped up on Patches all around the country: "Neighbors-helping-Neighbors USA-Smart Job Hunting." Are you a local member?