1) Haven't taken your family to Van Cortlandt Manor in Croton for a while? Come on up while you can! This is the last weekend for tours of Van Cortlandt Manor for the summer. Don't miss out.
2) After so many Movies Made Here, it's onto something more homegrown with a commercial for the village itself being filmed this week in Sleepy Hollow. Check out a few pics and insider (creepy) bits.
3) Thursday will bring isolated thunderstorms and temperatures in the mid-eighties.
4) "Woman Plucked from Hudson River During Nighttime Rescue" was yesterday's most-read story.
5) From today's blog of the day, an essay on Facebook privacy: "Essentially, through Facebook’s new suggested events feature, Facebook attempts to predict where you might want to go by looking at your interests and previous events that you attended. Certainly, there’s the obvious concern that this feature is way (way, way) too creepy." Read the full piece here.