1) Tonight the Tarrytown Board will go into executive session to discuss a proposal from the Tappan Zee Constructors to use an additional 165 parking spaces to get workers onto boats from Hudson Harbor. However, none of this flies (so far) with zoning code, which has a problem with how they are using the first 150 spaces they were originally allotted to begin with. More on this in an article coming later today.
2) Election season and though the season may be slow locally we still have our share of signs. Greenburgh Superintendent Paul Feiner asks if sign-posters should be charged a deposit and have to pay if they don't remove their signs later. Do you agree?
3) Despite the Government Shutdown, the National Weather Service is still offering forecasts: mostly cloudy Wednesday with a high in the upper 60s.
4) Among the most read Patch stories yesterday: Yorktown Police Detect ATM 'Skimmer' at Convenience Store.
5) In Patch blogs, the 11-year-old team beats out the 12-year-old team in this latest Mustang soccer victory. Next stop: Ossining.