Restaurant Week is so popular in the Hudson Valley that it actually runs for two weeks. Now the annual event has upgraded to twice yearly with its first ever Fall edition.
From November 5 to 18, you can eat cheap (yet well) at numerous participating area restaurants.
Among about 150 restaurants, Tarrytown offers up its regulars:
- Caravela (lunch and diner)
- Bistro Z (lunch and dinner)
- Ruth's Chris Steak House (dinner, excluding Saturdays)
- Sweet Grass (lunch and dinner)
- Tarry Tavern (lunch and dinner, excluding Saturdays)
Prices across the board are $20.95 for a prix-fix lunch or $29.95 prix-fix dinner. Tax and beverage not included, and, of course, you are urged to tip well.
Click here for all the restaurants with links or phone numbers to make reservations and enjoy two more weeks of fine, affordable dining the region.