If you're not flying to N'Orleans for XLVII, than there's always your couch or these great local offerings in Tarrytown and Sleepy Hollow full of wings and big screen TVs.
This Beekman sports bar promises:
- $1 Huddlestix
- $2 Superbowl shots
- $8 pitchers
- Pabst Blue Ribbon and Guinness Stout giveaways
- and a 50/50 raffle where proceeds will be donated to the TNT Baseball organization for this season
Bridge View Tavern
BVT is holding their 4th Annual Super Bowl Party with a $15 all-you-can-eat buffet and beer and drink specials.
The buffet menu includes:
- House Smoked Chicken Wings
- BVT Mac and Cheese
- Beef Brisket Chili and Veggie Chili
- Beer Braised Bratwurst w/Sauerkraut
- Pulled Pork
- Hand Cut Sliced Potato Chips
- Fresh Garden Salad
- Veggie Burgers
Festivities start at 5 pm. Seating will be first-come, first-serve "so get here early and grab a seat at the bar or a table in the dining rooms," writes owner Chris Maceyak. Note that the kitchen will be closed at 4 pm and only buffet service will be available from 5 pm until end of game.
Set Back Inn
Set Back will have snacks and apps throughout the game.
They will be offering an open bar special from 6 p.m. until the end of the game or $3 Bud/Bud Light bottles, $4 Flying Dog bottles, $4 well drinks and various other drink specials.
In house, they offer a special for $75 per person that includes beer and many trays of food and chicken wings from 5 pm until end of the game. Reservations recommended.
They will also have Bushmills Irish whiskey and Southern Comfort shots throughout the game for $4.
Or you can get the fun to go:
Doyle's will cater your Super Bowl Sunday. All orders should be in by Friday.
- Full tray of chicken wings, including celery carrots and Bleu cheese, $80
- Artichoke and Spinach Dip with homemade Tortilla Chips, $75.
- Tray of Pulled Pork, $100
- Tray of Homemade Mac N Cheese, $80
Door opens at 4 pm for Super Bowl Sunday. There will be food and drink specials, including:
- $5 draught during the game.
- $5 wise men shots (Jose, Jim, Jerry, Jack, Jamo)
- And a special food menu
Check back for updates on other local offerings as we learn of them. Are you a local business with something special going on for Super Bowl Sunday? Share here!