Here is the tentative agenda for tonight's Board of Trustees meeting, held Tuesday, Oct. 23 at 7 p.m.
1. Pledge & Moment of Silence/Recognition
2. Tree Appeal – 60 New Broadway
3. Public Hearing:
Senior Tax Exemption
Please take notice that the Board of Trustees does hereby call for a Public Hearing to exempt from Village taxes, which are controlled by the said Village Trustees, to the extent of 50% of its assessed value at a sliding scale pursuant to the provisions of Real Property Tax Law Section 467.1 para (b) para (1), properties owned by one or more persons sixty-five (65) years of age or over who comply with provisions of Section 467 of the Real Property Tax Law as to occupancy, income, length of ownership or otherwise.
All taxpayers, residents and parties in interest are entitled to attend and be heard at said hearing which is handicap accessible.
Continuation of Code Revisions
4. Approval of Warrants
5. Approval of Minutes: 9/04/12; 10/02/12; 10/09/12
6. Mayor’s Announcements & Appointments
7. Trustee Reports
8. Administrator’s Report
9. Public Comments
- R-1 Schedule Management Records Day
- R-2 Appoint Crossing Guard
- R-3 Library Board Appointment
- R-4 Adopt Fees Schedule
- R-5 Approve Ambulance Corps Actions
- R-6 Approve Fire Wardens Actions
- R-7 Approve Ragamuffin Parade Request
Communications, Petitions & Requests
Executive Session at Call of Mayor
The meeting is held on the 2nd Floor of Village Hall, 28 Beekman Avenue, Sleepy Hollow.