On Nov. 28 at 5:56 p.m., a caller reported an odor of smoke coming from an apartment building at 320 S. Broadway. The Tarrytown Fire Department and police responded. The odor was reportedly from burnt food on the stove and the condition was corrected.
On Dec. 4 at 6:25 p.m., County Fire Control requested the fire department for a kitchen fire on Crescent Drive that was possibly already extinguished. The Fire Department arrived and the Chief confirmed the fire had been put out.
In Sleepy Hollow:
On Dec. 3 at 12:34 p.m., County Control requested Sleepy Hollow Fire Department for what turned out to be burnt food in the oven at 701 N. Broadway.
A small kitchen fire was reported on Dec. 3 at 11:39 p.m. on Cedar Street. AN officer reported there was just a smoke condition and advised the Fire Department to slow down their arrival to location. Smoke condition corrected.
On Dec. 6 at 8:48 p.m., County Control dispatched the Fire Department for an automatic alarm at Kendal Way. Officers and fire volunteers responded but found that alarm was set off by food in a frying pan.