There is a Village Board meeting in both Tarrytown and Sleepy Hollow on Tuesday night.
First, Sleepy Hollow's starts at 7 p.m., and includes the following tentative agenda items:
1. Pledge & Moment of Silence/Recognition
2. Presentation - Cashin Associates on Hazard Mitigation Plan
3. Approval of Warrants.
4. Approval of Minutes: 12/11/12; 1/8/2013; 1/15/2013
5. Mayor's Announcements
6. Trustee Reports
7. Administrator’s Report
8. Public Comments
- R-1 Approve Code Revisions
- R-2 Approve InterAgency Agreement with North East Recreation
- R-3 Approve St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- R-4 Firearm’s Responsibility Resolution
- R-5 Acknowledge Actions of the Ambulance Corps
- R-6 Establish Committee for Hazard Mitigation Plan
- R-7 Set Grievance Day
10. Old Business
11. New Business
12. Communications, Petitions & Requests
Next, Tarrytown's meeting starts at 8 p.m. and includes the following agenda items:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Miscellaneous and Liaison Reports
- Changes and/or Additions to the Agenda
- Village Administrator’s Report
- Opportunity for the Public to Address the Board Only on Agenda Items. Speakers shall have three (3) minutes to address the Board of Trustees.
- 2013 Village Election – Appointment of Election Inspectors
- Amendment to the Master Fee Schedule – Sidewalk Cafe Permit Fee
- Request for Proposal for Central Avenue Culvert Inspection
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees held on January 7, 2013
- Approval of the Minutes of the Special Meeting of the Board of Trustees held on January 16, 2013
- Approval of Audited Vouchers
- Opportunity for the Public to Address the Board. Speakers have five (5) minutes before yielding to the next speaker; then three (3) minutes for additional comments
More information can be found on many of these agenda items from the board's last work session here.
Sleepy Hollow Board meets Tuesday, Jan. 22 at 7 p.m. in Sleepy Hollow Village Hall, 28 Beekman Avenue.
Tarrytown Board meets Tuesday, Jan. 22 at 8 p.m. in Tarrytown Village Hall, One Depot Plaza.