Here is the agenda for tonight's regular Tarrytown Board Meeting:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Miscellaneous and Liaison Reports
- Changes and/or Additions to the Agenda
- Village Administrator’s Report
- Opportunity for the Public to Address the Board Only on AgendaItems. Speakers shall have three (3) minutes to address the Board of Trustees.
- Letter Agreement for Village-Operated Commuter Parking Lot (“South Parking Lot”)
The Village leases the parking lot south of the railroad station from Metro-North. During the construction of the station, the lot was taken out of service. This is a letter agreement for a month to month lease for the parking lot. The letter agreement is an interim agreement while a new updated lease is negotiated.
- Resolution to Change the Date of the Board of Trustees Work Session
The regular Work Session is scheduled for Halloween. This resolution moves it to October 30.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees held on September 17, 2012
- Approval of Audited Vouchers
- Opportunity for the Public to Address the Board. Speakers have five (5) minutes before yielding to the next speaker; then three (3) minutes for additional comments
The Tarrytown Board Meeting is held Monday, Oc. 1 at 8 p.m., Village Hall, One Depot Plaza.