Following last week's cancellation of the work session due to Hurricane Sandy, the Tarrytown Board is back on track with tonight's regular meeting. The agenda includes the following items:
- Miscellaneous and Liaison Reports
- Changes and/or Additions to the Agenda
- Village Administrator’s Report
Today, Administrator Mike Blau reported 14% customers remain without power, while the "gas problem seems to be resolving itself."
- Public Hearing – Public Access to Records
- Opportunity for the Public to Address the Board Only on Agenda Items.
- Speakers shall have three (3) minutes to address the Board of Trustees.
- Resolution Designating Offices to be filled and terms at the March 19, 2013 Village Election Authorization to Submit Grant Application
Namely, the Mayor and three Trustees.
- Sale of 75 Neperan Road
- Award a Bid for Uninterrupted Power Source at Police Headquarters
Explains Blau: "It has to do with all of their electronic equipment and this will address issues whenever there is an outage, regardless of the duration." (This past week, the police department had their phones down for a while following the storm).
- Award for Construction of Concrete Curbs and Concrete Islands at McKeel Avenue Parking Lot
- Tax Certioraris - Trade Association Management, Inc.
- Tax Certioraris - Carrollwood.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees held on October 15, 2012
- Approval of Audited Vouchers
- Opportunity for the Public to Address the Board.