The Tarrytown Village Board of Trustees agenda for tonight's meeting is as follows:
- Miscellaneous and Liaison Reports
- Changes and/or Additions to the Agenda
- Village Administrator’s Report
- Presentation by Alan Kassay from O’Connor, Davies, Munns and Dobbins, LLP regarding the Village’s Financial Audit for Fiscal Year 2011-2012.
- Note: The Audit Report is available on the Village Website. Click here.
- Opportunity for the Public to Address the Board Only on Agenda Items. Speakers shall have three (3) minutes to address the Board of Trustees.
- West Main Street Circle Parking Restrictions
- Naming of Parking Lots West Side of Railroad Tracks
- Resolution – Declaring the Date, Polling Hours, Designated Polling Places and the pay for Election Inspectors with respect to the Village Election to be held on March 19, 2013
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees held on December 17, 2012
- Approval of the Minutes of the Executive Session of the Board of Trustees held on December 17, 2012
- Approval of the Minutes of the Special Meeting of the Board of Trustees held on January 2, 2013
- Approval of Audited Vouchers
- Opportunity for the Public to Address the Board. Speakers have five (5) minutes before yielding to the next speaker; then three (3) minutes for additional comments
The Monday, Jan. 7 meeting begins at 8 p.m. at Tarrytown Village Hall, One Depot Plaza and is open to the public.