Here are the items on the agenda for tonight’s Tarrytown Board of Trustee meeting, with explanatory notes from Village Administrator Mike Blau.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Miscellaneous and Liaison Reports
- Changes and/or Additions to the Agenda
- Closing of Grievance Day
- Village Administrator’s Report
- Opportunity for the Public to Address the Board Only on Agenda Items. Speakers shall have three (3) minutes to address the Board of Trustees.
- Rescinding Resolution - Traffic Light Project – Route 9
MB: The Village has received additional grant funding for a road and traffic light improvement project on Route 9 at the entrance to the Thruway, by the Kraft entrance and at East Sunnyside Avenue. The Board adopted a resolution at the last Board meeting authorizing me to sign the agreement for the additional grant funds. The DOT has requested that a very specific resolution be adopted. The Board must rescind the resolution adopted 2 weeks ago to adopt the new one noted in the next bullet point.
- Authorizing the Implementation, and funding in the first instance 100% of the Federal-Aid and State “Marchiselli” Program-Aid Eligible Costs, of a Transportation Federal-Aid Project, and Appropriating Funds
- Support for NYS-Contact Information for Vacant Structures
- Establishing Standard Work Days for Appointed and Elected Officials
MB: The Board in 2012 adopted a resolution noting the standard work day for elected and appointed officials. This was required by the State Retirement System. The retirement system has determined that additional information must be provided and this resolution provides the additional information, such as the number of work days associated with the said officials.
- Trails Agreement – School District
MB: The Village has commenced the Tarrytown Lakes Trail project which includes a connection to the Old Croton Aqueduct. In order to connect to the OCA, the trail must go across School District property. This agreement allows for the trail to go across the school district property.
- Multi-Modal Capital Projects Agreement
MB: $50,000 grant for improvements to Depot Plaza. This resolution authorizes me to sign the agreement on behalf of the Village.
- Tax Certioraris – Sleepy Hollow Gardens
- Tax Certioraris – American Independent Paper
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees held on February 4, 2013
- Approval of Audited Vouchers
- Opportunity for the Public to Address the Board. Speakers have five (5) minutes before yielding to the next speaker; then three (3) minutes for additional comments
The Tarrytown Board of Trustees meets on Tuesday, Feb. 19 at 8 p.m. at Tarrytown Village Hall, One Depot Plaza.