Get involved and stay informed with this round-up of the week's events in our villages.
Monday, August 12_You may have noticed over the weekend that Pierson Park's orange mesh fencing is down and the park is open to the public. Enjoy!
_Tarrytown Zoning Board of Appeals, 8 p.m. The agenda includes the following:
- 99 North Broadway Associates, 99 North Broadway, Use variance and parking variance for the conversion of ground floor medical offices to two-two-bedroom apartments
- DCD Realty Holdings LLC (Tarrytown Honda), 480 South Broadway, Variance from area requirements of Schedule of Zoning, in connection with a proposed expansion of the existing automobile dealership.
Tuesday, August 13
_Sleepy Hollow Board of Trustees holds a regular meeting at 7 p.m.
Wednesday, August 14
_Tarrytown Board of Trustees has their work session at 6 p.m. with the following open session items on the agenda:
- Grass in Pierson Park and Exterior of Outlook Building #2
- Pre-Approval – Fire Department Purchases
- Driveway – 23 John Street
- RiverWalk – Losee Park
- Pillars on Rosehill Avenue
- Agreement Town of Greenburgh – Use of Tarrytown Sewer System
- Additional Day Camp Staff
- Fire Department Membership Changes
- 2013 Greenburgh Village Officials Committee Paving Bids
- ARB Application Submission
- ZBA Timeframe for Submissions
- Tarrytown Municipal Housing Authority – 2013 PILOT Payment
- Washington Irving Boat Club – Camera and Antenna Base
- Garbage and Recycling Receptacles in Downtown Area
- Proposed Curb Cut re: Canfin Gallery
- Background Checks
_Join the village of Sleepy Hollow (for real this time!) for Movie In The Park night at 8PM for a showing of the classic film "The Princess Bride" at Horan's Landing. If it's raining, the event will move indoors to the Senior Center. Read more here.