1) Deer vs. Car crashes are all too common in these parts and in our own police blotters. We all half expect it at any moment. Whether driving down a country lane or zooming up the Saw Mill Parkway, it is possible to anticipate a deer crossing.
2) Greetings from Stuart Skolnick, Director of Temple Operations at Temple Beth Abraham, and new blogger on Patch. This week he imparts us with a lesson in which "we see that our God is not tied to place or time, that our God is with us wherever we are and throughout history."
3) Look for the thermostat to hit 70 today!
4) A new paper run by an old employee wants the Examiner to move over: literally, apparently.
5) Blogging on Patch is powerful in election season! This post describes a classic New York political pastime.