- I picked my kids up from school at around 11:30 and the roads were just starting to get slippery. I imagine in an hour or so they will be terrible.
- I'm at greenburgh library. Roads are terrible, 287 is bad.
- Slippery but Tarrytown DPW spreading the salt. As long as you keep it slow so far so good.
- I was just on 119 leaving stop and shop and (I have a pilot) and almost lost control on the turn...the roads are slick! And I love driving in the snow! Plows are out...just take it SLOW!
- Spin outs on the southbound Taconic! Go very slow
- Just came down the Saw Mill from Mount Kisco, slow going, but manageable. Slow and steady wins the race.
- Yes all roads are slick now and lots of high school age kids driving inexperienced and fast. Just saw one spinning tires on purpose.
- It's very slick and it doesn't look like it would be. I was driving very slowly and almost skidded through a red light on the intersection of Prospect and S. broadway in TT. My anti-lock breaks luckily kicked in but it was scary. Safe travels everyone!
To this, the initial questioner said, "Thanks to all for navigating me home safely!!!"
Have a tip for local drivers? (Beyond: stay home?). Share them here.